SHOPLECTIC LTD is registered in the United Kingdom with company number 13875163 having registered office in the heart of London on North East Ham street , Established in year 2022 with a successful customer service and Track record.
INFORMATION WE NEED;
It must be noted that we do require some of your personal data while you place your orders so that we do know the details of the buyer and where we have to ship the stuff. However, it also must be noted that these details shall always remain confidential since we have an encrypt data policy which ensures that the data doesn’t leak and no other user has access to it. The information we shall ask for at the time of placing an order includes your name, email address, postal address, phone number and the postal code. These details are needed in order to register, place an order and check out. However, if an individual plans on checking and just simply viewing the products online, then he/she does not have to register their details on the website. They can simply choose to do so without revealing their identity. Another misconception the users have while making online payments is associated with the delusion that the website may store the payment details of the customers. All of this is just a misapprehension, since we do not keep the financial details of our customers and they’re discarded as soon as our respected customer receives his/her parcel from the provided postal address. Online payments must be made to us through the PayPal account and it must be taken into consideration that your financial information would not come to us no matter whatever happens.
THE REASON WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION;
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) The trust you guys have showered upon us is unreal and that is what establishes a healthy relationship with our clients. However, we again would reiterate over the fact that all the details and information we collect is certainly only for the payment procedure and it has nothing to do with us. Our system has been designed and programmed in such a manner that all the details are automatically discarded and deleted from it once our beloved customers receive their consignment. We think of your personal data as ours and we certainly know how to handle the responsibility of carrying this data. Throughout all these years our honesty and hard work has helped us to establish a name in the digital market and no evidence of the mismanagement of our customer’s data has been found till date. We firmly believe in privacy and securing the rights of all our customers and this statement is embedded in the minds of all of our staff workers.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS;
The good part is that we’ve designed our website in such a way that an individual can manage data, access his/her data, view their order history and communication inclinations by tapping into the ‘your account’ icon. If there’s anything you can’t view or access via the website, we’ll be more than happy to help y’all since you can always write to us on our email address.
NO TRACK POLICY;
One thing which still isn’t common in many parts of the world and of what many website owners are not aware of is the ‘No Track Policy’ feature. This feature expresses the user/visitor’s wish if he/she wants to be tracked or not. If a person enables this feature to be switched on, a signal or predilection is sent to the online site that the person doesn’t want his/her location to be tracked. Despite the ongoing globalization, what still hasn’t changed and would take time is awareness amongst people. Till today many people have no idea how this very latest and modern feature works. However our shopping site does not respond to the ‘no track signals’.
- Towards the end of our policy guidelines, we’ll once again try to highlight how stern and uncompromising all our staff is when it comes to obeying all the points and sections of the agreement. We have very harsh rules for a person from the management who’s caught in the mishandling of the data which includes renting or selling the data to a third party. The punishment for such an individual ranges from a heavy fine to imprisonment.
- In case of any query or concern, feel free to write to us at our email address. We’ll try responding as soon as possible.
We recognize the need to treat any customer data in an appropriate and lawful manner, and only collect and process the data based on contract, and legitimate interests. We collect data about you for the purpose of fulfilling our duties, updating status of your order and for courier purpose We will need to collect some personal information from you. Personal Information are any identifiable details supplied to us that mean we can identify you either directly, or indirectly. This can be anything from an order number to specific information, such as your address details, or telephone number.
Details of when data is collected are listed below:
- We will not sell or provide your personal data to any third party or agents.
- Communicating with us via email, telephone, or by writing to us we obliged to protect your personal details and never use them for marketing purpose
- We will not send a promotional marketing message to you and will not use your data for marketing purposes and will not contact you after order completion.
- You will receive marketing Data if you have subscribed to it
Collecting Personal Information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor WordPress
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Paypal and STRIPE
- Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information , email address, and phone number.
Customer support information
- Purpose of collection: To supply order
- Source of collection: Formal suiting Brand
- Disclosure for a business purpose:
- Personal Information collected:
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org